Thursday, July 27

(SA) In-Vehicle Animations (feat. Junior Djjr)

Hello everyone, today I was working on my current project when suddenly said "it's been a while since the last time I released a CLEO Script, people may think I'm not into that anymore", well I have released some minor scripts for requesters in GTA Forums, such as "no helicopters in the sky" (which I'm gonna release here soon, probably after this post) but now I'm back with a CLEO Script pack I made long time ago but just today decided to upload, or actually make it public.

As it says in the title, I'm introducing Junior Djjr into the credits because most of the work in this new release was made by him, I just improved the script and combined them (there were 2 scripts originally, details in the .ini file).

So, what is does this new release?, as it says in the title (again) are a couple of animations that are only performed inside a vehicle, the anims are performed by the player and the NPCs so it adds a lot of realism to the game. what are those anims?, Car Crash Anim & Car Horn Anim.

In the .ini file you can change the values of the crash anim requirements but the default ones work fine in my opinion so don't expect any troubles while playing.