Sunday, March 5

(GUI)(SA) Brassknuckles in both hands

Hello everyone, after a few weeks far from modding because of what I said in the last post, I'm back once again with a new working PC (I still need some new pieces and such things but is working). Before I start releasing the so-awaited requests, I've got a present for you, actually for a guy from GTA Forums that was looking for it.

As the title says, I've found a way to have a brassknuckles in both hands; well all of this started a few days ago when I was reading the newest topics in the 3D era modding section of GTA Forums, a guy (I can't remember his name) was looking for a way to have as he said "2x brassknuckles instead of one", after I read that I started thinking "how could that be possible?" I first thought on make a CLEO Script but I didn't find the appropriate opcodes to do it (I was busy those days), so then I said "I could try to do it via data edition", and here I bring you the result, with a video and all that stuff.

the procedure is very simple, we just have to edit one code inside the weapon.dat file:

 



After that, just open your game and look for the weapon:


Note: when I was testing this "modification" I suffered some unexpected bugs, most of the time the game just minimized.

Note: this edition is fully compatible with my previous modification "equipable brassknuckles".

Note: I haven't tested it yet with a saved game so if anyone could give me their "experience" to add it to this post, I would be really glad.