Wednesday, October 26

(SA)(WiP) Benelli M1014 Tactical (April 09, 2017 Updated!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately, I've lost the files of this model so the release can't be possible, and besides, without the model, I can't make the second part of my EnhFuncs tutorial
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title says, this is a WiP (Work in Progress) modification, I started working on this a few weeks ago but because of some troubles at home I stopped my work; just today I retake it and keep working on it, so, the big news are:

(Example of the different versions)


-Enhanced Functions compatibility
-Normalmaps Compatibility
-Differents camouflages
-Custom weapon data lines
-Two in-game selective fire modes (CLEO Script)
-Custom extra settings (compatible with others modifications)


*Keep checking this post to know the newest updates!*