Tuesday, August 16

(MysteryRel)(SA) Damaged Parts Disabler v1.2 (November 03, 2016 Updated!)

So, this is the (probably) so awaited Mysterious Release, my newest CLEO Script creation, a Damaged Parts Disabler; if you really can't figure out what this modification does, keep reading!

(example of the textbox working)

This story begans when I was thinking on my next release, youy know, something original, and while I was thinking, a friend mine told me "is there any way to hide or disable the damaged parts of the vehicles in GTA SA?" and I said "nope, I don't know... but if exists, it should be really bugged or something like that", so then he said "why don't you try to make it?", anwsering him "could be, let see if I can find a compatible opcode"; I went to the GTA Opcode Database and eureka! after some tests, I finally get an stable version, v1.0, then keep working on adding new features so appeared v1.1, and now after fix some bugs (noticed by my friend), v1.2 came to life, the lastest available version.

Well, although the neccesary information is inside the ReadMe file and (obviously) in this post, the only what you have to know is:

-Comes with a .INI file to set your own key to disable/enable this CLEO Script.
-Works with every car made for the game but also with the original ones, the only requiriment it's have damaged temporal parts.
-This script is really simple, so you shouldn't have problems with your game after place it in your directory (I had the problems while coding).



(Download Link)