Tuesday, December 15

Mysterdogg's Holidays Spirit!

First of all, do you like the snow effect? it´s rewally simple but cool! now, hello dear stranger aKa visitors, the holidays are almost here, so, to prepair ourself for that moment I'll start to upload some small or simple gifts (modifications) I made since 2013 as a gift for you! I´ll keep doing this until December 24 when I´m gonna upload the biggest gift of the year from me to you; the APC AMV-7 Marchal.



So, as I said before, the Light-Tank will appear under your "digital christmas tree" that wonderful night; now let's watch how the countdown timer start works again! 

Note: the visitors that don´t celebrate christmas don´t feel bad, this a gift for me to you bacause you make this blog works, without you, the blog couldn´t even be what is right now!

Note: and for the new year I´m thinking on give you another gift, but it´s just an idea... tell me what you think in the comments down there, what you would like to see for the new year!