Thursday, October 29

The Calm Before... The Next Uploads!

First of all, the last days I had some troubles with Mediafire and the last monday I loose some windows components that allows me to make modifications for GTA SA; but now I fixed all that problems and my mediafire account is working again as always. so lets check the next uploads:

The APS Rifle is already made it, compatible with Normalmaps Plugin by DK22pac, including realistic data settings & (maybe, I´m still working on it) a CLEO Script that allows you to shoot underwater. this one will be availible on Halloween. CHECK THE APS POST FOR INFO

The M60-E4 aKa MK43 mod 0 is already made it, compatible with Normalmaps Plugin by DK22pac, including CoD based data settings but I also add another weapon to be the "partner" of this one, the M-249 (the last one just come with Normalmaps compatibility). I was thinking on upload this pack tomorrow, by the way.


(M60 standard version from CoD MW3)

And finally I´m glad to say I´m going to upload the M4a3 Sherman with the mentioned features (like working MG, moving tracks, extra objects, Normalmaps compatibility, etc) as soon as I can.

Update 11/02/2015: I forgot my pendrive at home (the one who has the modifications) but in a few hours I will upload three modifications (one of these is a surprise).