Wednesday, April 19

(WiP)(Proj)(SA) Vapid Slamvan Log #2

Hello once again, this time I'm here with another log update for the current project; for the damage, I'm going to see if the "multi-layer damage system" made by Junior Djjr (thanks to him for the source code) can fit or even works with the vehicles I'll be working on.

Now, the changes from the previous log are:

-new color tone for the roof. it's the third tone instead of the second tone.
-(temporary) fixed front bumper. not sure if keep it with the current design.
-(temporary) deleted rear bumper. not sure how can the design be, maybe closer to its real counterpart.
-two new extra parts added. a decor in the front grille and a decor for the seats (barely seeable in the pictures)
-reflection added for the front bumper and front grille. also for the grille's extra part.





Note: probably after the release of the third vehicle, I will start a topic in GTA Forums, it will be basically a backup for the logs and a place for feedback to improve the models or even for requests.

Note: in the next log I want to upload a video with a quick review of the model and their features; at the moment I have some troubles with the game so before make a video, I must fix the game.